Our client requires an In-House SAP development lead to work closely with functional consultants to deliver IT solutions to support the UK and European processes, performing; detailed analysis of requirements; preparation and validation of technical designs whilst taking responsibility for the delivery of technical components; coordination of activities in readiness for implementation.
The ideal candidate will include consultants looking for a change in their work-life balance whilst retaining a challenging hands on role for a high levelled demanding client.
- Accountable for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc) and their quality for BAU and project work
- Translating functional requirements into appropriate technical solutions
- Ensuring the total design is consistent across multiple areas in a way that supports the delivery of business objectives
- Understanding the detail of solutions across the entire project paying particular attention to the integration across functional modules
- Participating in the end to end life cycle of enhancement work, from analysis to implementation and ongoing support
- Working very closely with the project managers, functional consultants, solution architects, test managers and other key individuals from within IT
- Partnering with functional consultants to prepare business cases, define solutions and pro-actively
- Balancing the priorities of the project with change request and support work
- Lead a small group of onshore and offshore developers by scheduling, monitoring and providing support where needed
- Management of development and collaboration on cross functional projects
- Extensive SAP experience with strong hands on development experience is essential and a broad understanding of SAP Technologies like ABAP OO, ALE/IDOC’S. HR ABAP, WORKFLOW
- Implementation experience in one or more middleware products, preferably XI/PI
- Experience working with offshore teams, and being able to demonstrate successful delivery
- Knowledge and hands on experience working with SAP SD, FI/CO, PS & HR
- Logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have the relevant experiecne and are fully eligible to work in the U.K. then apply here.