My client a European end user requires an SAP PI Consultant with 4/5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate will have some exposure to SAP PO, however my client is willing to train and develop the ideal SAP PI candidate in the Process Orchestration field.
Day to Day activities:
- Supporting the SAP PI/PO system functionality, assuring key business processes function within defined SLAs
- Supporting the EDI/PI/PO Team in the delivery of agreed upon work products within the timeframes and quality characteristics specified
- Continuous improvement of SAP EDI/PI/PO services, achieving SAP Development & Support performance targets, while maintaining adherence to defined Specialty processes.
- Actively reviews and facilitates the resolution of systems issues and/or support requests
- Works with SAP Development & Support Team to monitor system functionality
- Works with the SAP Development & Support Team to monitor development tasks, ensuring that all are completed satisfactorily within the timeframes specified and quality characteristics outlined
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with a team of technical and functional resources
- Collaboration and cross-functional abilities, able to work with internal and external resources to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
- Creative problem solver able to quickly assess issues and implement solutions
- Deep and balanced knowledge of both business processes and technical architecture
If you are fully eligible to work in the UK and have the relevant experience please apply here.