SAP PM Consultant
Next Ventures is urgently looking for a SAP PM /PS consultant for a role based in Zaventem to reinforce temporary its internal application expert team in order to work on different maintenance and development activities.
- application subject matter expert knowing E2E “Client” solution (Requirement analysis, solution design, Solution implementation control, business advising, design authority / change management, solution testing / quality management, supporting business in PM data preparation and loading…)
- application supplier service manager in managing (i) the external outsourcing provider in delivering contracted maintenance and development services according to agreed procedure and governance for both SAP and non SAP solution, (ii) integration with service desk and hosting services specially for non SAP application
- application customer service manager in managing the service request coming from the business in regards to the lifecycle of the solution (changes, maintenance, incident and problem management, activity prioritization, service, service request management…)
The consultant will be working with another external consultant acting as a lead application expert in charge of the service and expertise related to the SAP PM/PS area and will be functionally reporting to an internal “Client” employee.
- 4 to 5 Y hands on experience on the next modules: PM, PS, MM (integration to PM and procurement part related to PM) --> support, troubleshooting, application maintenance, functional usage of the modules, ABAP reading, functional design and development such as report creation, configuration …,
- 7 years of professional experience in the domain
- expertise in SAP Customer service, SAP DMS/content server as well in other SAP modules will be highly welcome. Expertise in other non SAP plant maintenance solution will be highly appreciated
- experience in Data preparation and data migration activities related to the plant material master data (download, cleansing, transformation, loading, data quality control, loading testing
- experience in generation of end user work instructions, training material and providing training activities.
- experience in plant maintenance business processes for large industrial chemical companies
- experience in managing, from an IT point of view, E2E lifecycle of third party / non SAP application related to plant maintenance and the service interconnection with the business
- experience in delivering and managing services in a multi provider outsourcing environment
Start date: Immediate
Location: Zaventem. Position could require some travel periodically to other EU countries
Duration: 6 months
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. If I am not available I will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now