My client is an end user operating in the Oxford area. They are moving from ECC to SuccessFactors and require a solution Architect to lead the transformation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Business transformation and landscape transformation.
- Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new Cloud Solutions.
- Advise on how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
- Drive the necessary solution sign-off with proper input on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables;
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups;
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates;
- Prepare the cost model estimates working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management to deliver the defined scope of services;
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Experience in SuccessFactors architecture, systems integration and development.
If you have the relevant experience with a holistic view of all SuccessFactors modules then apply here. All applications will be dealt with, within one working day.