Purpose of role:
My client currently uses the SAP solutions to underpin their finance, and supply chain maintenance processes. The SAP Support team, consisting currently of 13, provides all areas of support required to ensure that their SAP solutions are operated effectively. This manager position will have overall responsibility for the management of our SAP solutions and will support the business in setting the direction for the future of their SAP application support.
- Taking overall responsibility for the management and direction of our SAP application support
- Accountable and responsible for issue resolution on SAP application systems
- Ensuring that our SAP provision meets business and application objectives, performance measures and any associated SLAs
- Ensuring that our SAP environments are fit for purpose and well manage to meet our compliance expectations at all times
- Growing the capability of the SAP application to fulfil this strategy and meet future business needs
- Developing relationships with and managing third-party suppliers & partners - including all associated technical support agreements, to enable delivery of the agreed SAP solution
- Facilitating our SAP application continuous improvement agenda, to ensure that we are constantly adding value to the business in this area
- Overseeing the quality of change requests ensuring ongoing application support to agreed SLAs can be met
- Supporting the provision of estimates for development work to our continuous improvement and project teams as appropriate
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant experience of SAP
- Experience managing and providing support to SAP ECC, SRM, EDI, Real Estate and Data warehouse
- Experience of SAP Netweaver Gateway and portal technologies
- Experience of other applications, outside of the SAP suite
- Excellent knowledge of an integrated ERP solution
- Good working understanding of Cloud based SAP solutions versus on premise.
- Good working understanding of applications, interfacing, associated infrastructure, data and architectural models
- Experience of SAP implementations of equivalent size and scale, in at least one relevant company
- In-depth knowledge of core requirements to set up and maintain SAP environments
- In-depth knowledge of SAP licensing models and managing licence discussions & licence submissions directly with SAP
- proven experience of ‘bedding in’ SAP and promoting the practical use of SAP within an organisation
- proven experience of management a technical support team of 10+
- proven experience of expanding and improving a support function, demonstrating a flexible approach to delivering service appropriate to a company’s specific needs.
- Ability to lead and motivate a technical support team of varied experience and background
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals across
If you have the relevant experience in all fields and are fully eligible tow ork in the UK then do apply here. All applications will be dealt with, within 24 hours.