SAP Test Lead
- All inclusive rate
- 4th June 2018
For a large globally well-known retail client, we are looking for a SAP Project Coordinator within our Global Test Area.
Role: SAP Test Lead
Start: 4th of June - 2018
Duration: 21st of December - 2018
Location: Stockholm, 5 days on-site
Work load: 100%
As a Project Coordinator within our Global Test Area you will work in a very exciting, challenging and dynamic area, within SAP. The Global Test Area steers and supports all Functional Areas within a global supply chain program.
Your responsibility will cover coordination of master and transactional data to our test environments. You will also coordinate upgrades and other activities related to our test environment in SAP, all as a foundation to enable an efficient roll out organization. The SAP solution will be implemented worldwide for both stores and online. As a key challenge your responsibility also includes implementing tools and methods for a more efficient way of working.
The primary responsibility will be to plan, order and coordinate test environments and test data, for our new platform, as well as the existing solutions.
Among other things your tasks includes:
• Capture all requirements regarding environments and data
• Ensure that test environments are available at the right period, with the correct versions and valid test data
• Define and maintain processes and documentation for test environments and test data handling
• Communicate and coordinate test activities with the development and integration teams as well as the existing solutions and the program’s functional areas
• Contract Delivery responsible for Manage Service for Test Data Creation
• Drive internal implementation projects
Competences - Mandatory requirements
• 3+ years’ experience as a SAP test lead
Hands on background in IT testing
Experience of planning and coordinating in a test environment, in a larger enterprise.
Business process experience within sales, logistics, warehouse management and/or finance
Bonus skills (not a must):
• Experience from the Retail industry segment
• Experience with ERP development and its impact on legacy systems
Used tools / technology:
• HP ALM, QC; Jira; SAP in general & SAP TDMS
If this sounds interesting or if you know someone that might be suitable for this position, apply for immediate consideration.