Our client is an End-User in the North West of England whom are currently undergoing a Greenfield SAP implementation and require an SAP eWM/WM Consultant to assit wih this. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of Extended Warehouse Management system (EWM) module deliverables on SAP engagements, including implementation and upgrades.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Aid in preparing and analysing project plans and documentation
- Work directly with the business to gather an understanding of their needs and assists the business in configuration and implementation of the software system
- Expected to work closely with team members to understand client needs
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP EWM of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- APO experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must have Supply Chain experience
- Should be experienced with MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Education: Bachelor's or advanced Degree Computer Science, Operations Management or Industrial Engineering
- Minimal of two full project lifecycle SAP EWM implementations
If you have the relevant experience and would like to gain exposure in an exciting Greenfield implementation within a rapidly growing company then apply here. Unfortunately on this occasion our client is not willing to sponsor.