Looking for a Security Architect to work in Either Oslo ( strongly preferred), Brussels can be considered.
· Security professional with a background in Infrastructure Security and Security Service roadmapping
· IT generalist with a technical security background in various domains (Network, End User Computing, Hosting, Applications…)
· Strong knowledge and familiarity with creating security services and making security assessments of new IT services ensuring they are resilient against emerging threats, mobility requirements and challenges to perimeter security
· Ability to identify and describe risks associated with business decisions, closely evaluating and potentially mitigating them, and ensuring remaining risks are under acceptable levels
· Knowledge of any of the following is considered a
· Ability to work as an Infrastructure Architect in a Microsoft
· Deep understanding of Identity and Access Management
· Good communication skills and experienced in interaction with business stakeholders
· Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding and multicultural environment
· Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed
· Ability to communicate and present opinions to all levels of the organization
· Competency with relevant frameworks: Especially TOGAF and ITIL.
· English (fluent written and spoken)
· The consultant will be hired to temporary strengthen and add capacity to “client” global Architecture team. Your main responsibilities will be:
· Develop, implement and maintain relevant security architectures and roadmaps, working in an enterprise context, founded on ITIL and TOGAF.
· ·Analyse complex business needs and problems, translate them into complete and clear models, in collaboration with business, service delivery and information, application, technology, and security architects.
· ·Work extensively in projects - Guide and approve architectures and designs for new solutions and services, by always ensuring that the solutions incorporate security as a business enabler.
· ·Build awareness of and drive compliance with global architectural standards
Former education :
· ITIL V3
· CISSP ETC