Senior Azure Architect with experience of Barracuda network products, PowerShell, Devops and CI/CD sought by a major Dutch Brand Name.
Our client is a large international business where Public Cloud is at the very heart of their Digital strategy with an initial PaaS platform already live and in production. This hire will be responsible for the architecture and development of Azure products and resources using a Devops and CI/CD methodology.
- Proven Azure architecture and advanced infrastructure knowledge (> 2 years)
- Proven Azure hands-on experience (>2 years)
- Proven Azure network knowledge and skills (> 2 years)
- Experience with Barracuda network products (> 2 years)
- Proven advanced skills in the area of ARM templates and PowerShell
- Able to work with Visual Studio Team Services, POSH and concepts of CI/CD pipeline
- Broad experience in application infrastructure (> 2 years)
- Practical Experience with CI/CD (2 years)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts
- Experience with Agile (Scrum / Kanban) way of working (2 years)
- Experience with application migrations (2 years)
- Experience with identity management (1 year)
- Experience with working in DevOps Teams
- Can translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience with other Cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack) is a preference
- Experience of Kubernetes, Docker, Java, .Net, NuGet and Pivot Cloud Foundry are all highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch language skills are a preference.
This is an exciting long-term assignment to own the Azure Architecture for a highly advanced Azure PaaS for a major international business. Please call Adam on +31 (0)20 888 1066 or send a CV to email@example.com.