Senior DevOps Engineer/Architect
Senior DevOps Engineer/Architect – AWS/Azure – Negotiable Salary
We are currently recruiting Senior DevOps Engineers for a global consultancy client based in Central London.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team responsible for development operations, server and user administration, and code deployment for back end cloud applications and products. Along with overseeing deployment, you will work on public clouds: AWS and Azure platforms.
· Windows configuration, management and administration (IIS).
· Linux configuration, management and administration.
· Familiarity with Amazon cloud solutions and architectures (EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, CloudWatch, SES, SQS, ). Hands-on experience highly desired.
· Familiarity with Azure Cloud Solutions and architectures (Windows VM’s, Web Apps, SQL Database, Document Store, BI stack, Virtual Network, Azure AD).
· Understanding of network protocols throughout the 3-7 OSI layers.
· Continuous integration and source control (TeamCity/Bamboo/Jenkins, Git/Stash).
· Basic software development skills/experience. Scripting experience a bonus.
· Security concepts, protocols and configuration (authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI).
· A strong technical foundation in enabling agile build, release and environment management.
· Comfortable with high level architecture and hands on delivery.
· User or administrator experience with any/all of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo), Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, New Relic, TrendMicro.
· AWS certified DevOps and/or Architect.