Senior Engineer Embedded Linux (BERLIN) - 3 months+ ends Q1 2018
- Depending on experience
My client in Berlin is looking for a Senior Engineer Embedded Linux.
• You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
• You have experience in the development of embedded software and development of operating systems
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and optionally low-level assembly programming
• You understand the overall architecture of the Linux Kernel and of embedded real time operating systems (such as embedded Linux)
• You are familiar with professional software development processes and tools
• You are able to develop creative solutions for complex software problems
• You feel happy in a cooperatively managed team environment
• You have a good command of English (for technical work) and at least basic German (for day to day interaction)
• You are goal-oriented and can work independently but are ready to adjust quickly to the demands of our customers.
Contract Length: 3+ months – project ends Q1 2018
Language: English & German
Rate: Depending on experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44 (0) 20 3053 3728. If I am not available I will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Juan Borras JohnsonApply now