Senior Manager – Logistics/Supply Chain - Up to £80k - £90k Plus Bonus
I am currently working with a global manufacturer based in Fareham who are currently looking for a Senior Manager to oversee the global implementation/rollout of a new Warehouse Management System.
You will also develop and maintain a multi-year strategy and roadmap for the evolution of warehouse systems and automation, including upgrades, interdependencies and vendor contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience managing large/complex global Warehouse Management projects and teams, within the span of the following:
- Warehouse Control & Automation Systems
- Oracle Inventory Management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong team management experience with ability to develop a high performing team
- Excellent project management methodology skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce exceptional quality output.
- Ability to suggest appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management