Senior MDM InfoSphere consultant
- 600 - 800
I'm currently looking for 2 Freelance IBM InfoSphere Developers for our client in The Netherlands. The Developer will be required to perform MDM development. The product version used is MDM Advanced Edition 11.4 & 11.6. Regarding the skills they are looking for, MDM Development certification would be a benefit. The Certified Specialist - InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) v11.3 (Physical) has knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure and deploy MDM on a development Workstation along with extending the MDM capabilities using the MDM Workbench. The successful candidate will also understand the architecture components and solution building blocks of Physical MDM.
1. Java EE Architectural design - intermediate
2. OSGI Framework knowledge - intermediate
3. WebSphere Application Server - intermediate
4. Rational Application Developer - intermediate
5. Database Skills - intermediate
6. JAVA programming - intermediate
7. General knowledge of XML - intermediate
8. General knowledge of JMS, RMI and Webservices - basic
9. General knowledge of MQ - basic
Our client is doing a MDM-implementation, based on IBM Infosphere. This project strategic in the IT-renewal strategy of our client, by decoupling new systems of engagement from the Legacy applications by putting the (master) data in a central position. The current project is aiming at adding more data sources to the Information Hub and accelerating in the delivery of results.