Senior Payroll Consultant
Our client, a globally recognised and reputable brand are currently searching for a Senior Payroll consultant to sit within their advisory sector. Due to a high demand within this area our client requires two senior consultants to assist with their client needs. The ideal candidate will help clients build strong HR functions that are business focused and cost-effective.
As a senior consultant you will be the first resource on large scale payroll related projects and you must be able to deliver strong client service, analyse complex issues and deliver advised solutions.
Day to Day activities
· Selection and development of payroll enabling technology and data solutions – including the management of change and capability building both on premise and within cloud solutions.
· Development and high quality delivery of global payroll strategies that align payroll deliver to support the needs of the business agendas
· End to end process evaluation to identify opportunities for process improvement and risk mediation
· Management of payroll organisation design- creating design that determines effective organisation solutions to support the desired business outcomes
· Solve client business issues and problems
· Demonstrate an understanding of payroll operational environments
The ideal candidate will:
· Be professional and able to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate strong payroll expertise
· Ideally have experience working with cloud hr technologies – Workday / SuccessFcators / ADP
· Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
· A breadth of experience in large scale payroll transformation programmes
· Strong consulting experience either within a BIG 4 or an established consultancy, large blue chips will be considered.
If you are open to taking the next senior step in your career within an autonomous environment that offers the UK’s leading training and development and you are fully eligible to work in the UK please apply here.Apply now