Senior Project Manager - Sitefinity and Microsoft Essential
- Desirable rate
My client a leading consultancy based in Geneva is looking for a Senior Project Manager ; Experience with Sitefinity and Microsoft technology is mandatory.Education requirements:
List of deliverables:
The expected deliverables of this engagement include but are not limited to the following:
- Project documentation: project charter, plans, risk logs, status reports, presentations, etc.
- As-Is and To-Be documentation of business requirements, processes, systems, and specifications.
- Functional requirements, functional design, technical designs, if appropriate
- Fully tested and working new B2C web site(s)
- SOPs around the use of new Web CMS including publishing and governance
· First-level university degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
· Professional qualification or foundation certification in project management methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2, Agile SCRUM, Lean, or Six Sigma.
· Demonstrated professional experience in designing digital strategies and implementing a migration to a new CMS
· Sitefinity certification
- Proven leadership skills and decision making.
- Proven skills in the areas of Project Management, planning, organizing, and resourcing with a careful attention to detail to continuously monitor progress, actions, and initiatives.
- Ability to adapt and manage deliverables and resources in a climate of change and to think and act quickly under pressure while remaining effective.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with teams in an international, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment in different time-zones.
- Ability to promote best practices, advise on improvements, independently perform research, and apply information from a broad range of sources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, negotiate, advocate, motivate, resolve conflict, and adapt relevant leadership styles to a variety of situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong supervisory, organizational, management, and consultancy skills.
- Proactive, flexible, resourceful, and able to work independently with limited supervision.
· At least 7 years of professional experience in programme / project planning, management and successful delivery of complex cross functional or interdependent projects, some of which should be at the global or international level.
· Of which, 5 years of successfully implementing and migrating Web CMS solutions. Ideally, experience must be on Sitefinity migration and/or implementation across a number of locations.
· Demonstrated professional experience in designing digital strategies
· Demonstrated experience in drafting RFP for Web CMS implementation and content migration targeted at integration partners.
· Demonstrated professional experience working with senior-level management
or Immediate consideration please apply directly