Service Catalogue SME
As the Service Catalogue Onboarding SME you will be an integral part of the SOM Service Desk and Catalogue Team responsible for the Onboarding of Service Groups and potentially their Suppliers to the SOM ITSM Tool Set. The Onboarding responsibilities will include; Reference Data Collection, Configuration and deployment of the Service Catalogue Services, related technology components, provide support to the SOM development and operational teams; and provide stable systems environments and deployable configurations into Test and Production environments. The Service Catalogue SME will also contribute to the end to end design, engineering and on boarding of the Catalogue Service.
The Service Catalogue SME will work with the SOM Service Desk Design Lead and SOM Onboarding Lead and peer group to refine requirements (user stories), liaise with other Design SMEs to Onboard Service Groups to the SOM Service Catalogue Service.
You will also be contributing to the solution service covering product build out, configuration, Unit Testing, training and operational handover. The role also involves working with other programs (non SOM) to accommodate their requirements and configure the Service Catalogue tool set accordingly.
Included in the Service Catalogue SME role are the following capabilities:
· Service Group specification of the configuration and/or data to define the Service Group’s Service(s). Expected to consist of a number of SOM workshops to collate/initiate the collection of, and act as guidance for, Service Group data collection;
· Collect test cases for Service Group testing.
· Onboarding Specification:
· Build the Onboarding work package (data sheets, use cases, diagrams, test cases) to be configured within the SOM Tooling;
· Provision of target completion dates for Service Group Test planning;
· Gaining Service Group agreement to the Onboarding work package;
· Onboarding Deployment:
· Loading or configuring of the Service Group’s data within SOM Tooling, provision of monitoring facilities and test;
· Integration Unit test ¿ Assurance point against Service Groups Onboarding specification;
· Onboarding Training, Testing and Acceptance:
· provide Service Group representatives with training on the use of the tools (Train the Trainer);
· Service Groups execute Service Acceptance tests (within Platform test environment) that SOM has been configured as specified (correct data loaded and functionality as specified);
· Industry Standard Integration Services;
· Service Taxonomy Definition and Capture;
· Extensive and proven experience in Service Management;
· Ten years’ proven experience of Designing/Implementing/Onboarding Service Catalogue solution sets in a SIAM or SOM Framework;
· Experience of integrating Configuration Management, Monitoring, Automation Workflows to Service Desk to support Root Cause Analysis, Impact Analysis and other ITIL processes;
· Recent hands on Design experience in Service Management and Infrastructure Design (hosting, storage, network, PaaS/IaaS);
· Attention to detail;
· Strong communication skills;
· Previous Onboarding/Transition experience;
· Ability to work collaboratively across multiple disparate teams.
Skills Nice to have
· Knowledge of ServiceNow or similar;
· Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM;
· Experience of working with the ITIL framework.
If this sounds like you then please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration