- Early September
My client is a boutique Service Management consulting working in tandem with a British Government organisation who are currently looking for a competent ServiceNow Developer. This role will be based in Central London for an initial 6 months, with potential for extension for a further 18 months.
Required Skills include:
· 2-3 years of hands on ServiceNow Development experience.
· Experience working on integration and transformation projects in the past with specific focus on REST/SOAP integration.
· Strong experience with workflow customisation and process implementation
· Knowledge of core ITIL processes/frameworks
· ServiceNow Certifications (Admin, Implementation, Development) are a plus.
The client is not offering sponsorship for this position and as such you must be eligible to work in the UK to take on this position.
Sound like you? If so, then please send a copy of your most recent CV tofor consideration.