SME on the regulatory scope (Pharmacovigilance Affairs)
Next Ventures is currently looking for the following for a global pharma company in France / Paris.
English speaking consultants is needed.
i. Mission of technical and functional expertise on the key systems / main solutions of the regulatory IS (main solutions: pharmacovigilance / publishing platform / AMM repository)
1. Participation in impact studies of systems evolutions
2. Realizes / validates technical specifications
3. Elaboration of recipe books (especially on performance tests)
4. Contributes to the management of incidents and problems in production with support teams N2 and N3
5. Controls the optimal level of quality and security of information systems, in particular by ensuring compliance with good regulatory practices in force
6. Participates in impact studies of new data regulations (CNIL - AU13, RGPD ...)
If Interested, please forward your most recent profile in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now