Software Engineer Linux Integrator (BERLIN) - 3 months+ 2018 ends Q1
- Depending on experience
My client in Berlin is looking for a Software Engineer – Linux Integrator.
• You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
• Experience in the area of embedded Linux
• Experience with YOCTO
• A very good understanding of how Linux distributions work
• Knowledge about filesystems and init-systems
• Experience with development on embedded devices
• Experience in programming in C/C++, Python and Bash
• Experience in client/server architectures and network protocols are not required but would be a plus
• You work well within a team and take a creative, hands-on approach to the benefit of those around you
• You have a good command of English (for technical work) and at least basic German (for day to day interaction)
• Highly committed, extremely flexible, and willing to show initiative are all words that describe you.
Contract Length: 3+ months – project ends Q1 2018
Language: English & German
Rate: Depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44 (0) 20 3053 3728. If I am not available I will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Juan Borras JohnsonApply now