- Desirable Daily rate
My client a leading IT consultancy is urgently looking for Two L3 Security Engineers who can operate with Splunk.
Responsbilties include :
• Responsible for installation, integration and configuration of Splunk ES using out-of-the-box features
•Responsible for creating custom correlation rules, queries, dashboards and reports on Splunk.
• Responsible for migration/upgradation of Splunk instances installed.
•Ensure connectivity between the log sources and the log storage/indexer for proper log collection.
• Ensure availability of the Splunk instances at all times.
•Troubleshooting of errors In-person or with Splunk support.
•Maintain and record all devices/log sources on-boarded and ensure log availability at all times.
•Handle new request of new device/ log sources onboarding with Splunk.
•Coordination and follow-up with Splunk to resolve product related new technical issue.
•Provide expertise on either assigned technology domain or assigned assets (to include interrelationships with other systems, applications and technology).
• Work with the business and across technology to analyze business requirements then manage the design or redesign of systems. Advise on viability and feasibility of alternative approaches
Technical Skills Required:
• 8 years’ experience in implementation, configuration, development, testing and administration of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security
• Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
•Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security concepts including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
• Ability to write scripts and regular expressions
• Exposure to a variety of computing platforms
• System Administration experience, to include hardware and network experience on Unix and/or Windows platforms.
• Broad technical knowledge across a majority - with deeper knowledge in a couple - of the following: web application development, software engineering and/or testing, data analysis, networking, operation systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows), storage (enterprise SAN, NAS), Database (UDB, SQLServer, Oracle), mainframe.
• The Engineer should have work on ITIL framework and have keen knowledge on Incident, Change & problem Management
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at :