If you have Hands on experience and/or module certification then this role is certainly for you!
Key responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements;
- Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting testing, training and change management workstreams.
- Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Creating and managing the plan for a specific project workstream eg design;
- Managing the end to end project life cycle to deliver projects on time and to budget;
- Working with client stakeholders to manage client expectations.
- You must have experience of working on SAP SuccessFactors implementation programmes.
- We are ideally looking for candidates that have experienced all phases of the project life cycle and gained a solid understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience of large-scale, high profile and complex SAP HCM/SuccessFactors implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales is highly desirable.
Expertise should include:
- HCM process knowledge in the areas which you have experience;
- Minimum of one implementation with the SuccessFactors product in Learning Management System
- Experience of functional design;
- Must have experience operating in a client facing or similar role.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Preferably a consulting background and experience of at least 1 end-to-end HCM implementation project life cycle. Consulting background may include supplier/client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project;
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies (eg Prince 2);
- Strong team player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) and team leadership skills (if interested in managing teams/workstreams);
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant experience and are fully eligible to work in the UK then apply here. Your application will be dealt with, within 24 hours. Unfortunately on this occasion our client cannot provide sponsorship.