Technical Design Authority-Infrastructure Architect
- Market rate -good rate available .
Technical Design Authority , Enterprise Archiect, Infrastructure Architect.
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Principal Consultant - Technical Design Authority.
Skills & Experience:
· Proven experience as a successful technical infrastructure consultant with customer relationship management, technical pre-/post-sales experience, and exposure to people management.
· Detailed knowledge of the infrastructure industry and associated emerging trends.
· Demonstrated technical design and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
· Project facilitation ensuring delivery of services set up in line with customer’s needs.
· Demonstrable ability to work as a consultant to CIO/IT Director level.
· Manage workshop environments, taking ownership and leading all aspects of workshop facilitation.
· Interface with Project Managers and the client’s IT staff to ensure effective delivery of services.
· Demonstrable ability to provide robust and clear feedback to customers.
Experienced professional services/technical consultant to support pre-sales engagement calls with customers and to deliver engagements sold.
Technical Expertise, Qualifications and Accreditations
· Educated to degree level, or equivalent
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate should have skills and experience in most of these areas:
· Experience in complex workload migrations utilising a recognised methodology
· Working as part of a technical discovery and design team in delivering workload migration solutions
· Developing High and Low Level design documents
· Definition of the Migration Strategy
· Development of migration principles and approaches
· Act as the Technical Design Authority
· Technical ownership and mitigation of key technical risks
· Proven team leadership capabilities
· Work stream leadership experience
· Proven experience of working with and presenting to senior stakeholders
Additionally, the successful candidate should have strong technical capabilities around one or more of the following technology area’s:
· Microsoft Stack
· VMware Stack
· Storage Technologies
· Backup Technologies
· Monitoring Tools
· Linux and/or UNIX
Start date: 07/08/2017
Project related fly backs to the UK every 1-2 months
· TDA experience - Strong design background - able to QA detailed design from UK and create high level design
· FS sector experience -essential
· Experience of working in Singapore-nice to have
· (Consultancy experience desirable)
More information is available on application.