TIBCO Solutions Architect - Event processing and EAI - BE, BW and RV
- £500-600 per day all inc
- ASAP - 7th August
Role: Solution Architect -TIBCO
Job Type: Contract
· Strong experience in TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite - TIBCO Rendezvous 7.x, Business Works 5.x, Tibco ActiveSpaces, Designer 5.x, EMS 4.x, TIBCO Hawk, Tibco Business Events, Smart Mapper 5.x, TIBCO Administrator
· Extensive Administration experience in EMS/JMS - creating queues, topic’s, configuring various EMS options including implementation EMS Server LB/FT.
· Strong experience in TIBCO Administrator for User Management, Resource Management and Application Management.
· Proficiency in Hawk tool. Wrote several rulebases for monitoring the TIBCO infrastructure.
· Administration Experience in RV, RVRD.
· Knowledge of Business Works Methodology, Business Events and Tibco ActiveSpaces.
· Expertise in OOAD, Modeling of Applications with RUP and UML.
· Extensively worked in XML related technologies that include XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, and XPath.
· Expert Level Proficiency in Web Services – WSDL,SOAP. Strong skills in understanding and implementing SOA.
· Experience in integrating main stream relational databases Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server.Apply now