I am currently working with a globally recognised brand who are rapidly expanding their delivery capability within the Workday Space. My clients requires a Senior (Director) Level candidate to assist with the future growth, management and development of their Workday practice. This is very high profile role within the team that requires a very diverse blend of business development and client delivery.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Drive workday sales in the UK, across all segments.
- Actively manage the Workday pipeline opportunities at all stages of the process
- Work closely with the Workday alliance team, actively engaging with Workday to ensure a positive relationship is maintained
- Workday capability management – manage the certifications of the entire team and determine where new certifications and trainings are needed
- Create engagement and motivation within the team through workday meetings and strong communication
The ideal candidate will also:
- Strong background in hands on techno-functional Workday configuration
- Experience in project management of enterprise software deployments (or equivalent)
- Deep functional knowledge of HR, Payroll, and talent management business applications
- Clear commercial awareness evidenced by the ability to identify business opportunities.
If you have the relevant management and technical experience on a national level and are fully eligible to work in the UK apply here.