NAB 2015 Preview – Oracle to Spotlight Content Storage Management and Archiving On Premises and in the Cloud
Visit Oracle in the South Hall, Booth SU2202 from April 13-16
Redwood Shores, Calif. – March 11, 2015 – At NAB 2015 in Las Vegas, Oracle will showcase its #1 content storage management solutions from Front Porch Digital and demonstrate its full portfolio of media and entertainment solutions designed for the convergence of broadcast and broadband. Oracle technologies enable intelligent media experiences with best-in-class performance and efficiency for transcoding, digital animation rendering, streaming media, and active archiving. They can also help companies maximize the value of archived digital content, profit from big data and customer analytics, create new digital revenue streams, and deliver personalized content to consumers.
Visit Oracle in the South Hall, Booth SU2202 at the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 13-16, 2015 to see live demonstrations including:
• Oracle’s Front Porch Digital Content Storage Management Solutions for migrating, managing, and monetizing media content. On premises and in the cloud, Oracle delivers flexible and scalable media workflows to enable intelligent media experiences. Demos include: Front Porch Digital DIVA Content Storage Management and Delivery, LYNX Cloud as well as SAMMA migration products.
• Digital Content Archiving with Oracle’s StorageTek Tape Storage – Front Porch Digital DIVArchive enables broadcasters and studios to maximize the value of archived digital content and lower storage costs for HD, 4K, and 6K+ video assets.
• Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance and Oracle FS1 Flash Storage System – For media production workflows, Oracle’s high performance, low latency storage platforms provide highly efficient, cost-effective solutions that support millions of digital files accessed by thousands of render farm servers in NAS and SAN environments. Both systems are designed to run multiple uncompressed editing sessions in parallel with extremes of system bandwidth for jitter-free playback.
• Oracle Media Intelligence unlocks the value of big data to drive highly-targeted sales, marketing recommendations, and personalized content.
• Oracle Media Commerce blends compelling over-the-top (OTT) content, video-on-demand (VoD) and second-screen content experiences with flexible, seamless transactions, payments and subscriptions.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://oracle.com/.