Oracle Announces Oracle Retail Cloud Services
Unparalleled combination of performance, reliability, security, and modern functionality helps retailers drive innovation and growth
Redwood Shores, Calif.—Apr 8, 2015
- Oracle Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service streamlines and automates many of the operations required to grow and improve private-label merchandising operations. Retailers can use the solution to plan, track, and manage merchandising activities, drop shipping, and supplier relationships.
- Oracle Retail Customer Engagement Cloud Service provides a segmented view of customers, gift registry capabilities, and loyalty program and campaign management tools necessary to acquire and retain customers and to increase conversion rates and basket size.
- Oracle Retail Open Commerce Platform Cloud Service provides an all-in-one e-commerce solution that includes features such as search engine optimization, site search, and personalization capabilities required to build e-commerce traffic, increase conversion rates, and reduce costs. The service also enables sales and marketing staff to easily build and modify pages, launch or fine-tune promotions, and create user communities around shared interests.
- Oracle Retail Order Broker Cloud Service provides businesses with real-time visibility of available inventory across all retail channels and distribution centers from any point of service. Store associates and call center representatives can use the application to “save the sale” by quickly and easily finding items in other stores, e-commerce, or warehouse locations.
- Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud Service provides online shoppers and call center agents with real-time visibility into ordering and fulfillment, enabling them to verify inventory availability before an order is completed and have accurate expectations for delivery. The solution integrates with other retail operations and business analytics to help retailers increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and accelerate order delivery by streamlining processes and adjusting inventory distribution.
- Oracle XBRi Cloud Service equips retailers to detect, investigate, and reduce losses from fraud and noncompliance. Loss prevention investigators can use the service to isolate suspicious activity down to a location or register, or an individual, and the business intelligence solution correlates transaction data with other loss prevention methods—such as time-stamped surveillance videos—to save research efforts and travel costs while determining whether the issue requires disciplinary or legal action.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
Talk to a Press Contact
Mary Ellen Amodeo