Oracle Empowers Sales Teams to Sell More with Oracle Data as a Service for Sales
New Enterprise-Ready Data as a Service Offering Provides the Most In-Depth B2B Profile Data on Qualified Companies and Decision Makers; Actionable to Sales, Marketing and Business Intelligence
Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco—September 29, 2014
Enterprises are increasingly investing in data to empower sales, marketing and BI teams with rich prospect information, high-quality leads and insights on customers. Instead of relying solely on incomplete internal data and custom research, organizations need one trusted data solution that offers quick and easy access to a large pool of high-quality sales data that is business application ready. To meet this demand, Oracle today announced Oracle Data as a Service (DaaS) for Sales, a new component of the Oracle Data Cloud. Through a recently announced partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading source of commercial data and business insights, Oracle Cloud customers will have access to the world's largest source of trusted B2B decision-maker data—with unmatched profile granularity—for prospecting, database validation and competitive insights.
- Extending its commitment to create streamlined data access for the enterprise, and help sales teams drive efficiencies and sell more, Oracle today announced, Oracle Data as a Service (DaaS) for Sales, a component of the Oracle Data Cloud.
- In partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading source of commercial data and business insights, Oracle DaaS enables organizations to create new business opportunities with the world's largest source of trusted B2B company data including reference, social and competitive profile information.
- Oracle DaaS for Sales helps enhance sales effectiveness by delivering the most in-depth company (150 attributes) and contact (over 100 attributes) profile data, including social identity and competitive Data for richer prospecting.
- The high-quality data delivered by Oracle DaaS gives sales customers the ability to expand their prospect pool, hone in on new leads and clearly define target audiences.
- Oracle DaaS provides an enterprise ready data solution that reduces integration complexities and simplifies data licensing terms and data portability/usage across multiple lines of business.
- To further extend the data, Oracle DaaS enables customers to quickly and easily integrate B2B data with multiple Oracle business applications across sales, marketing, social and eventually human capital management, business intelligence and customer service. For example, customers can easily integrate contact list data into the Oracle Marketing Cloud to feed prospect nurturing and lead-generation campaigns.
- Oracle DaaS reduces the cost and complexity typically associated with purchasing external data by providing one license for multi-application usage and allowing organizations to only pay for contacts imported, regardless of the numbers of users.
- To further reduce the complexity for sales and IT, Oracle DaaS also delivers data with the commercial, compliance and privacy rights required for usage.
- Oracle DaaS for Sales is the latest addition to the Oracle Data Cloud, a platform that includes Oracle's leading data products and the newly acquired BlueKai Audience Data Marketplace.
"Oracle is excited to provide our sales cloud customers with direct access to the deepest set of B2B company and decision makers available in the market through our partnership with D&B and other data companies. However, the value does not stop there," says Omar Tawakol, group vice president, Oracle Data Cloud. "We designed this Data as a Service offering with the enterprise customer in mind, including core components such as zero IT complexity, ideal organization-wide pricing and contracts, and data portability across business functions."
"This new solution allows Oracle Cloud customers to natively access and leverage Dun & Bradstreet's database of premium company and contact data to optimize their sales and marketing processes through more tailored and insightful customer interactions," said Mike Sabin, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Global Alliances and Partnerships, Dun & Bradstreet.
"With a greater knowledge of each customer, we are now able to better nurture leads and improve the customer experience," said Bence Gazdag of Oracle Internal Sales and Marketing IT. "Oracle DaaS for Sales gives our sales team enhanced audience insights and customer visibility, which is driving more conversions."
Blanc & Otus
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important business and technology conference of the year for Oracle customers, prospective customers, and partners. This educational conference is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,700 educational sessions, hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, and exhibitions from more than 400 partners and customers from around the world showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management, cloud, and infrastructure solutions—all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2014 is being held September 28 through October 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information; to register; or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and more, visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook, and the Oracle OpenWorld blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Talk to a Press Contact