Oracle Enhances Social Efficiency and Simplicity with Expanded Social Station Capabilities
New Oracle Social Cloud features help improve user experience and prove the business value of social
Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco—September 30, 2014
Managing, responding, summarizing, and ultimately proving the business value of social activity to the enterprise is a business imperative today. To help customers manage social activity more effectively and demonstrate the business value of social programs, Oracle today announced new modules for Social Station, an innovative workspace within Oracle Social Cloud's social relationship management (SRM) platform. The new modules enhance customer visibility and agility with real-time data, reporting, and response features that help organizations prove the value of social programs, while working at the speed of social.
- Extending its commitment to helping organizations socially enable the way they do business, Oracle today announced new modules within Social Station, an innovative workspace within Oracle Social Cloud's social relationship management (SRM) platform.
- Oracle's Social Intelligence Center, Content Curation, Quick Post, and Social Media Mixer modules help organizations more effectively manage social capabilities and prove the business value of social programs through enhanced customer visibility and real-time reporting.
- Social Intelligence Center offers customers real-time data visualization through its highly configurable and dynamic command center, which provides a range of unique views that give users rapid insights into social conversations and information.
- Extending visibility and bringing social data to life, Social Intelligence Center also provides interactive data visualizations by geography, topic or theme, influencers, volume, and sentiment.
- The new Content Curation module provides real-time content curation capabilities, enabling users to quickly discover content on specific topics, or for a particular social property, and react without leaving the Social Station workspace.
- To further enable users to work at the speed of social, the new Quick Post module simplifies and streamlines publishing capabilities by supporting text, links, and photos, making it quick and easy for users to post content alongside other Social Station modules instead of switching between functions.
- Social Media Mixer aggregates social platform data into a single real-time view, pulling content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and beyond into a single mixed view for better visualization, understanding, and context.
- With an advanced yet intuitive user interface, Oracle Social Cloud's Social Station workspace offers a simple user experience to optimize social efficiency and help users deliver on social objectives faster. Alongside the three new modules introduced today, Social Station also provides Custom Analytics and Enhanced Calendar modules.
"From marketing to customer service and commerce, social programs are driving business growth across many areas of today's enterprise, yet the volume of social activity and engagement can make this difficult to track and monitor in real time," said Meg Bear, group vice president, Oracle Social Cloud. "The new modules for Social Station reinforce Oracle's commitment to delivering the most comprehensive, customer-centric, and simple-to-use social business platform.
Blanc & Otus
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important business and technology conference of the year for Oracle customers, prospective customers, and partners. This educational conference is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,700 educational sessions, hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, and exhibitions from more than 450 partners and customers from around the world showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management, cloud, and infrastructure solutions—all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2014 is being held September 28 through October 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information; to register; or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and more, visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook, and the Oracle OpenWorld blog.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Talk to a Press Contact