SAP Architect - Dutch speaker
Next Ventures is currently looking for a Dutch speaking SAP S/4 Architect for a role based in central Netherlands.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Contribute to Domain Architecture Business operations in terms of application architecture and connection
with the process and technology architecture
- Contribute to the Domain Architecture Business Operations for the transition for a number of subdomains.
- Contribute to impact analyzes for the impulses from various business management sub-domains
- Contribute to and manage IT architecture in the preliminary phase (BC, GO, IT-Startarchitectuur)
- Renewing the architecture of the SAP development street
- Ensuring allignment with the business, with suppliers and with the technology line.
- Coordinating this architecture with the common domains
- Performs the Architecture Check within a domain or transcends across multiple domains and thereby manages
substantively the domain-oriented IT architect (s).
- Testing application architecture frameworks.
- Advising and supporting management including portfolio management
Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture processes and products. Being able to independently handle the parts related to thecreate application architecture within a Business Case or a Global Design. This is not only about the application layer, but also the connection of the process layer and the infrastructure layer.
Communication and management skills.
Being able to guide project architects in drafting IT start architectures.
Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture processes and products
Experience in partnerships with the IV organization during the
system development both in a waterfall production and the agile / scrum approach.
Broad knowledge of SAP products, SAP roadmap (including S / 4HANA) and
implementation of SAP systems
Experience in advising management on choices in the portfolio Supporting solution architects. Knowledge of Archimate modelling language and possibly modelling tool
Start date: Immediate
Location: central Netherlands
Duration: 9 months + extensions
Rate: € Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.Apply now